Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The God of Cricket makes 200 in an ODI.

We all know that Sachin Tendulkar is a great batsman. Being an Indian I am a big follower of his game. I like the rest of India have always looked forward to seeing him play good cricket. Most of the time when he plays I have unreasonable expectations from him.

It was like any other day… but today India was playing South Africa. I was in office when Naveen came over to my cabin and asked me if I wanted to see the match live on the internet. A few clicks and 2 CISCO commercials later I was watching the match.

Out of the blue I suddenly felt today Sachin will score 200 runs. To be honest this was not the first time I was wishing for something as unreasonable as a 200 from Sachin. But this was just a wish… I had a few weeks back when Sachin crossed 160 against Australia also made such a wish but this time was different.

I decided to share my wish on twitter, FaceBook and other networking sites. “My wish for today: India should score over 400 and Sachin should score the first ODI 200. 3:22 PM Feb 24th via web”

Needless to say my wish and prediction came true and the rest as they say is history.

No comments:

Post a Comment