Monday, December 2, 2013

Mission & Vission

Reading into my social behavior i.e updates on Facebook, Linked In, Google +, PagalGuy, Etc... my McKenzie discard (sorry alumni) friend connected with me.
She wanted to know what exactly I was doing and how did I plan to make money out of this in the MBA prep industry.
She like many others could not believe that I had no profit motive and just would not take no for an answer with regards to free advice for me.
So I decided to shut my trap and listen...
She said "You know you should first draft a Vision & Mission?"
"May be your Mission statement should be like... "If its ISB then you Should go through #."
"Phew! cheesy Mission... " I sighed...
"And your Vision..."
"Short sighted but optically correctable to 6/6." I cut in.
We both had a good laugh and then I had to explain to her that I operate like a Section 25 Entity.
The moment I uttered that she seem to back off like I have never seen a sales consultant do before.

No comments:

Post a Comment